Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tacos in a Crockpot!


Yesterday was taco night for us and it turned out great!

I found a recipe on Pinterest for chicken tacos made in a crockpot, and then I changed it around a little :)


Before I left for work I put in the crockpot...

1/2 jar of Salsa

1 lb. of boneless chicken

Half cut up onion

1/2 cup cream cheese (

1 packet of taco seasoning


I put the crockpot on low for about 9 hours....(I had a long day at work)

When I got home from work all I had to do is cut up some items and put together things I like in my taco. Then I just chopped of the chicken and boom we were ready to eat!  Also the sauce that is left in the crockpot is amazing, if I were you I would try it on the Tacos!


This recipe is for sure a keeper and I will be making it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment